The Clark County Nevada Genealogical Society (CCNGS) was formed in 1976 and is a non-profit, educational organization with the following objectives:
- To furnish aid in genealogical research
- To preserve Nevada Clark County Las Vegas records
- To stimulate interest and provide education of members and others in genealogy
- To acquire materials and publications which are of genealogical value for the use of members and others.
MEETINGS: LOCATION AND DIRECTIONS
Meetings are held every third Saturday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm in the:
Paseo Verde Library Conference Room
280 S. Green Valley Parkway
From the 215 freeway, exit at Green Valley Parkway, go south, past Paseo Verde Parkway, then make the first left turn, then turn right into the Library parking lot. For a Google Map to this location click here.
THE PROSPECTOR PUBLICATION
The Prospector is a bi-monthly newsletter is published digitally in January, March, May, July, September, and November and is designed to inform members of CCNGS news and to share information provided by members and others. Copies are free to members and $5.00 each to non-members.
- President: Michelle Bryner / email@example.com
- Vice President, Programs: Sam Giordano / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President, Membership: Kurt Dunphy / email@example.com
- Treasurer: Shirley Dunphy / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Victoria Wakefield / email@example.com
- Historian: Lee Davis / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library/Education: Patricia Hedrick / email@example.com
- Event Director: Judith Deaton / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality: Peggy Moon / Mmoon97081@aol.com
- Research Volunteer: JT Stevens / email@example.com
- Member At Large: Walt Quering / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsletter: Scott Wilcox / email@example.com
- Publicity: Rachel Conatser / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ronald HUGHES Family History
Surnames: HUGHES, BROOKS, FRITZ, ENSIGN, WATERS, BRACE, HUGH
CCNGS IS HERE TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR RESEARCH
Clark County Nevada Genealogical Society maintains their genealogy library in the Genealogy Heritage Room, Paseo Verde Library, 280 South Green Valley Parkway, Henderson Nevada, Phone: 702-492-7252.
Hours: Monday-Wednesday: 9 am to 8 pm
Thursday-Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm
Volunteers are available all days of the week to help you with your genealogical research. Feel free to stop in and ask for assistance. For specific dates, times, and places of your specific research needs, feel free to stop in and ask for assistance. For their complete schedule beginning January 2018, Click Heritage Room Volunteer Researchers.